Tuesday 7 June 2011

Don Zaloog MK03

First,I'm sorry for not posting for a long time since got too occupied with college and stuff. And since photon shockwave haven't released yet, I'll post a deck that I made by myself and proved quite good.
Well,maybe it is weird to see the title stating Don Zaloog MK03 and there's no MK01 or MK02 . Actually this is the current deck that I run in DN and pretty much fun.

Monster:12
3 Don Zaloog
3 Cliff the Trap Remover
3 Breaker the Magical Warrior
3 Thunder King Rai-Oh

Spell:11
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
3 Pot of Duality
3 Shrink -> I choose shrink over burden because it can saves my monster from BTH and also from battle
2 MST
1 RotA

Trap: 17
2 Solemn Warning
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Trap dustshoot
1 Mind Crush
2 Drop Off
1 Torrential tribute
1 Dust Tornado
3 Drastic Drop Off
2 Bottomless
3 Compulsory -> for bouncing back your own monster or bouncing back those tuner/synchro

Well this deck isn't really perfect but can give you advantages if run correctly

Anyway, my ID in DN is Blitxerg so if you guys happen to see me then come and join my duel :D

2 comments:

  1. Just use Black Garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might be a good tech card for it
    gonna try it
    thx for your suggestion :)

    ReplyDelete