Tuesday 12 June 2012

Run Out Of Gas...

Hi, I'm blitxerg and maybe this is my last post here :(
it's sad to announce this but this is the only way, since I couldn't keep on posting about yugioh anymore :s

but as I promised last time(yeah it really took a long time) I'll post a decklist for the stun deck
well, maybe this deck looks fragile but it has it's own pace ...

here goes :

Monster :
3 KM Crusader
3 KM Wall
3 KM SandMan
3 Block Golem
3 Gigantes
3 Jujitsu Master
3 Gransoil

Spell:
3 MST
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole

Trap:
3 Call Of The Haunted
2 Solemn Warning
1 Solemn Judgment
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Torrential Tribute
2 Safe Zone
2 Fiendish Chain

Yes, This is a heavy trap deck so usually you would like to add 1 or 2 night beam to your side deck to destroy your opponent's decree



On a second note, I might moving to a new one and start something new, and will be likely a TCG blog, not only for Yugioh but for other TCGs as well

Last word, may the best duelist win :D

No comments:

Post a Comment