Tuesday 23 November 2010

New Topic! DECK BUILDING!

So,after having a tournament and cards of the week for topic,I thought I might give it a new topic,which is deck building.
Basically this topic is about a deck that I made and hope gave you all inspirations on making your own deck :D

Today I'm going to post a deck that I made myself and will be tested soon after I completed the card list
for now,here is the list:


Monster:12
3 anarchist monk ranshin
3 thunder king Rai-Oh
3 Beast King Barbaros
3 Fusilier the dual-mode beast


Spell:17
3 Forbidden Chalice
2 Forbidden Holy Lance
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Giant trunade
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
2 Fissure
3 Smashing
2 Pot Of Duality

Trap:11
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
2 Different Dimension Ground
1 Call of the haunted
1 Mirror Force
1 Mind Crush
1 Trap Dust Shoot
2 Skill Drain
1 Solemn Judgement

Still working on the side deck tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment