Sunday 19 December 2010

Frozen Fabled,When The fabled was frozen solid

Yeah I'm here again,posting new deck which I used for now and my favorite deck along with Hero Goes Fishing(will be posted later).
Simply said I got a gungnir then I realized that I couldn't summon it in my other deck since they didn't use synchro monsters.
Thinking hard,I thought I could use some snowman and instant fusion to bring a good water attribute monster to be tuned with my fabled,thus giving advantage by discarding cards from my hand using gungnir's effect.
And here are the decklist:

2 Kushano
2 Rubyruda
2 casith
3 kruz
3 grimro
1 dragon ice
1 raven
1 gallabas
1 ashenveil
2 snowman eater
2 honest
1 sangan
1 morphing jar
1 plague

1 cold wave
1 foolish
2 instant fusion
1 PoA
1 MST
2 Moon
1 reborn

1 solemn judgment
2 thunder break
2 beckoning
1 mirror
2 BTH

extra
1 dark balter
1 steam healer
1 leviathan
2 valkyrus
1 gungnir
2 stardust
1 TRA
2 ragin
1 Brionac
1 Goyo
1 Iron Chain
1 Unicore

The mechanics are simple enough.Set snowman and use it's effect to defend while waiting for the right card to be used for summoning gungnir.While beckoning used for getting back my kruz or stuff(usually getting kruz for other fun with gungnir)

This deck was already tested and proved to be stable enough,but lack of speed since I still haven't got cerberal yet.

Oh and we might not be able to post CotW according to our first schedule which is once in a week every Thursday ,but still will be posting about new cards tho.

Look forward for our next info about the brand new Masked Hero and Vision Hero,including fun combos to pull!

Blitxerg, logging off!

No comments:

Post a Comment