Saturday 12 March 2011

Good Luck in Asia Championship 2011 Guys!

just like Blitxerg stated in the previous post, tomorrow is a big day for Indonesian Duelist, since it's the day when the very first Official Tournament for Indonesia will being held in Colossus Card Center, Mal Ciputra, West Jakarta, Indonesia :)

well to tell you the truth i'm one of the committe that helping the EO, Yopi Effendy on organizing the Tournament, so i won't join the tournament. what can i do now is to cheer my 2 friends Blitxerg and Tri Edge to win the tournament for my sake LOL

anyway i also apologize for my absence from this blog for a long time because i'm too busy with my 3rd grade Senior High School final exam, and that will continue for around 2/3 month, so i think i still won't write for this blog untill i finish my Senior High School, thanks and sorry guys :)

-Infinitive

No comments:

Post a Comment