Monday 14 March 2011

Tournament Report at Indonesia Asian Championship Qualifier

Last Sunday we held our 1st Asian Championship Qualifier at CL and there's about 50 participants who joined the tournament,and I'm one of them.
This is the first time I went to an AC Qualifier since this is the 1st one. Didn't get top 8 but manage to do some good duels tho.

This is my match:

Match 1 Vs. Ryan ( Macro Drain) 2-1
Game 1: He often summon cyber valley to stall and many survivors with macro but managed to win because he forgot to include cyber end in his extra deck causing him unable to summon his Sin cyber end. WIN
Game 2: Close one with 2200 and 1300. In the end he got 1 set card and I had 1 Fusilier and alius. Made a mistake by attacking with fusilier(chalice'd) and not with alius thus got cylinder right on my face. LOSE
Game 3:Pretty much went good he got nothing to counter my cards.Bad hand maybe? WIN

Match 2 Vs. Gregory (LS) 1-2
Game 1: JD for the win(for him,not me) LOSE
Game 2: Barbaros beat and honest win me. WIN
Game 3: 1st turn solar and lumina. No skill drain and all my siding didn't come out. Forgot to side nobleman for Ryko,thus I lose. LOSE

Match 3 Vs. Kevin W/Tri Edge (LSS) 2-1
Game 1: Manage to control half of the game then he got kagemusha and grandmas. turning into a POWER TOOL DRAGON and got dojo with 2 counters. Summon Yoriko and tuned it with PTD into LIFE STREAM DRAGON,got his life point restored to 4000 and I couldn't manage to survive with a 2900 beatstick. LOSE
Game 2: No more Life Stream Dragon or PTD , just a beat down and negate here negate there. WIN
Game 3: Shi En 1st turn and I set 3 cards. Next he summoned another Shi En, I moon got negated, he attack and got prison but negated only to be chained with mirror force. Got no resource and I managed to control from there. WIN

Match 4 Vs. Anton (LSS) 1-2
Game 1: He swarm the field. LOSE
Game 2: He managed to summon 1 Scrap Dragon and 4 back rows, but I got trunade and smashing in my hand plus draw an Alius. WIN
Game 3: I solemn'd his sword tech but he managed to get resource faster than me. LOSE

Match 5 Vs. Adam (Macro Monarch) 2-0
Game 1: He was unable to fight against chalice and lance. WIN
Game 2: Same as above. Chalice,lance,and oppression for the win. WIN

3-2 , didn't managed to get top 8 but got gold series from door prize.(yes, we had a door prize)

after all it is fun

Life Stream in a LSS deck is just awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment