Wednesday 15 December 2010

the writer's profile

i kinda bored so don't blame me for write such trivial thing :v, basically i want to tell you something, that somehow either it's coincidence or conspiracy but all writer/contributor in this group is an Anti-Meta users, none of us that using any Meta Deck, for example Tri Edge using Light Dual, Blitxerg is using some warrior Anti-Meta, while me myself is using Core Chimail.

and also somehow me and Tri Edge didn't have any interest in Meta Deck, since for us playing a Meta Deck is no fun at all lol, while Blitxerg well i don't know.

ok that's all, and i think it will take some times untill a new good article will be posted, since Tri Edge is like ussual busy with his assignment, me? i'm in hectic right now, while Blitxerg well i think he won't post anything soon

-Infinitive-

1 comment: